Here’s an overview of current teaching offerings:
- If you have an established practice and would like tailored support, I offer one-on-one personalised coaching for your meditation practice.
- If you’d like to spend time in dedicated practice, I offer in-person retreats in Australia and the Day of Practice every two months.
- For cohort classes, I co-teach the Deepening Meditation Practice Course with Upasaka Upali that runs twice a year, starting in January and July.
- I also run cohorts of Sit Down and Practice 3-4 times per year, available in different time zones.
- For a self-paced online course, you can check out the online course version of Sit Down and Practice.
- If you’d like to join the community and want to meet up for a regular class, see the weekly Meditation Community Drop-in Class, or if you’re in the US (or in Australia but free during the day) you can join Pragmatic Dharma Club hosted by the San Francisco Dharma Collective.
- If you are just looking for some resources to get started straight away for free, I have a number of recordings of guided meditations available on the Resources page. I’ve also put a lot of my writings and guided meditation recordings on the Sit Down and Practice Resource Hub.